Attn: Single Women Serious for REAL Love with a Lifetime Partner
The Key Secret to Soulmate Matching is Selecting the Best Dating Choice Upfront Without Having to Kiss the Frogs along the Way—But How…
Hmm… Who do you turn to for answers?
Is there a ‘Love Mastery’ University that teaches women the secrets to unlocking a man’s heart to romance & marriage? Or do we simply scarf down the latest relationship guru trend spin? Or do we trust our own shaky intuition that hasn’t proven dependable yet… Where are reliable answers?
Sadly, trial and error is all we get. We stumble. We fall. We endure the pains of rejection. We meet a new guy with our same old mindset, follow our same old patterns, then wonder why we suffer the same old heartbreak all over again—even while praying this time will be different…
5 Reasons Why Women are Alone without a Lover
- Women in their 30s, 40s, 50s+ are tired of runarounds, game playing, womanizers, commitment phobics. We’re looking for the ‘right’ guy. But what comprises the ‘right’ guy? Who is ‘right’ for Mary Jane could be absolutely wrong for you or me. How do you determine who YOUR right guy is? … Unfortunately many women spin the wheel of guesses to win but instead notch up a boatload list of ex-lovers. Uhmm, where does this approach lead to…
- Young women often lack self-esteem and are too critical of themselves. Too tall. Too short. Too fat. Too thin. Not pretty enough. Not smart enough, etc. We feel for them because we were once young too. All they know about dating and relationships is what they pick up from Facebook, Instagram, or other social media platforms. To say the least … Not the best resource. This leaves them vastly unprepared for the emotional journey of relationship building. Leaving them mostly in the dark scrambling to do the best they can.
- Some paint a fairy-tale picture of their “Mr. Right”. He’s a tall knight in shining armor, able to leap buildings in a single bound. He’s Adonis with King Solomon’s intellect. …Really? What do you offer him to complete that picture? Clue—the REAL world doesn’t work like that. Because this is a fantasy unlikely to happen for you—because Mr. Right wants to match his essence. It’s a two-way street.
- Others give a man too much of themselves too soon. A man by nature is a pursuer. When you gush too soon, he loses his desire to pursue; he won’t bother setting you up as the woman of his dreams. He won’t look for ways to please you. Or surprise you. Or go out of his way for you. You’ve made his life complete without him lifting a finger. There’s nothing to pursue. Sad but true. You lose.
- Many are career go-getters. Their entire life is work. Making something happen. Being at the forefront of the action. No time to develop intimacies. No time to think about starting a family. No desire to become a mother. Her desire is to become CEO. Or the first woman to do (whatever). No thoughts of sharing her life with another. Only brief interludes to satisfy sexual urges suffice from time to time.
Meet Julie who Shares her Sexual Agency Story …
“My college days were fast and furious. Books and boys. Hooking up was no big deal because my main focus was to become one of New York’s City most renowned interior decorators. My sexual encounters, therefore, were a way of exploring new venues into sexual broadening. I became a verified sexual agency woman. It was thrilling at times, other times empty— but always nonchalant …
At age 35 I found myself ALONE emotionally. My career thrived. Bank account to die for. Lived the high-life in an envy condo. But then reality clicked in— My high school and college friends had married. Had children. Workmates all had ‘significant others’ while I only entertained sleepovers from time to time. Where was I heading? A life of One? That picture became less and less appealing.
I suddenly realized I wanted Love. A permanent partnership with someone to love and be loved in return. What took me so long!
The Loneliness of Living Loveless …
Even introverts thrive when loved. The need for human connection is real. There are only so many alone activities to do before you long to talk with someone. Share a meal with. Hug. Make love with. Walk a trail with. Debate opinions with. Spar. Laugh with. Even Cry with.
Who was that special someone for me? Where can I find him? Was it too late? So I started dating online. Some enjoy success—I met a lot of creeps. Through friends, though, over time I did meet five men I started dating. Let me tell you about them.
The Five Guys Julie Dates and the Dilemmas Raised …
- Jess: learn the outcome of desperation in my foolish dating choice
- Rick: see my definition of ‘relationship’ shattered by a reality check
- Phil: watch me evaluate temporary rewards vs long-term commitment
- Walter: experience my distress as I weigh the price of ‘settling’
- Stu: feel my excitement in the arms of an interracial relationship in an attempt to tame a womanizer
Each experience failed. Why? What didn’t I see? Will I ever find a soulmate? The fight for sleep was agonizing.
Why Dating Blind shipwrecks Relationship Success…
All this time, I’d been dating by the seat of my pants. Whoever struck my fancy at the moment. A sexy raised eyebrow; a dimpled smile; an expensive car; an alluring sexual advance. Then I took the plunge to dig deeper and got emotionally involved with Joe. What a roller-coaster ride that was! — but I didn’t understand why.
Later, Tracy Braun taught me a strategy plan to date with purpose and direction. I learned that my choice of who to date is the single most important building block in whether my relationship would succeed—or Not. No more aimless dating. Thereafter I dated understanding what I was doing, why I was doing it, and how it should work. All I had to do was listen, learn and apply.
This is What I Learned How to do:
- Unlock a man’s heart to love and marriage
- Overcome his hesitancy to commitment
- Control my sexual agency until the right time
- Forestall rejection to never again face negative spurn
- Discern what to look for BEFORE agreeing to a second date.
- Trust his actions more than his words when you perceive a red flag
- Protect yourself from emotional pain by taking a bold stand that safeguards your heart
- Maintain forever love by applying proven principles through the years with your best friend
Yikes! I Blew It …
Old habits are hard to break and I fell HARD. (I blew it with a ski instructor). Book II.
Finally, I Got back up using my Selection Profile set up following instructions in Book I.
Then. I. Met. DAVE…
How Julie Won Dave’s Heart—Even When He Hedged on Commitment
Dave Harlin had twinkling teddy bear eyes. A deep cleft chin. And dimples that melted my heart. He was kind, handsome, sensitive, intelligent and so sexy. But WAIT! ….. this time did I have the dating skills necessary to challenge myself into his heart? Had I learned from past mistakes?” At this point, I’m happy to Announce:
“THE SOULMATE MATCHER DATING SERIES”…
Hi, my name is Donna Patterson. Lifetime coach with studies of psychological trauma. And the Alpha Females: Guide to Dating and Relationships. I worked with Julie to find her best match. Now I have written her story in a 3-book series accompanied with the Creation of Two Profiles which are the FOUNDATION to learning how to identify your best match.
- PERSONAL PROFILE to uncover your true essence, and based on that, a
- SELECTION PROFILE that IDENTIFIES AND GUIDES you to your Soulmate.
Plus, Storytelling. Narration. Diary Entries. Q&As. Quizzes, checklists + other resources.
It’s an Entire Journey into Understanding, Finding, and Enjoying Soulmate love.
This is for women of all ages, single, divorced, widowed, who are seriously looking for a permanent relationship. One day the pandemic will end. And we’ll want to date again in person, go to movies, dine out, walk in the park, share ideas, spar, make love with a best friend and lifelong partner. You can do this when you:
- Select the right man to date
- Date with a Purpose and a PLAN
Here’s My Promise to You …
This series will help you identify your best match by working through six steps. And, how to maintain peak fulfillment in marriage thereafter as you walk hand-in-hand through whatever ups and downs life throws to experience the joy of love through the years.
Taught Only Here at Soulmate Matcher In our Unique Style, Content, and Format.
You’ll learn valuable insight that sets us apart from run-of-the-mill dating chatter. You know, the ones that squawk 5 ways to comb your hair to find true love. (LOL).
I populate this blog with articles, books, ideas, tips, suggestions, and other resources to educate you on dating, relationships, romance, and marriage. Keep in touch, you’ll enjoy it.
Three books comprise the series.
Book I is short. But it LAYS THE FOUNDATION for the application of YOUR plan.
Book II is HOW to implement Your Plan.
Book III How to make your Marriage Work through the Years.
Next, Do these Next Two Things…
- Complete the form to receive a Free Article: “How to Avoid Sex Robots tactics from Stealing Your Man”
- Click this link to access Book I- What 99% of singles don’t know about selection, but should!
Please COMMENT. Let me know what’s on your mind. I’ll answer.
Continue to check weekly for posts that inspire and encourage your journey to find true love with your soulmate.
P.S. If you find this interesting, please pass it along to friends. It’s Much appreciated.