DO YOU REMEMBER?
Find answers in each named segment
Dr. Tracy Braun
- What is the Tri-fold bond that defines romantic love?
- How does each segment affect a relationship?
- What does acceptance of individuality mean?
Love is First an Inside Job
- Why is self-love the greatest love of all?
- How can self-exposure be frightening?
- How does low self-esteem sabotage relationships?
- What is the meaning of self-responsibility?
- In what sense are we each alone?
- How does acceptance of aloneness cause love to grow?
- What suffocates love?
Love is a Mirror Image
- In harmonious relationships, the differences are merely in what sense?
- What is the source of excitement in relationships?
- What effect does completing differences have on relationships? Explain.
- What effect does defeating differences have on relationships? Explain.
- What differences exist in your present situation?
- How do differing energy levels affect a relationship?
- How are you and your mate’s energy levels in sync? How not in sync?
- Why should opposites seldom marry?
Love is Mutual Appreciation
- What does “Mutual Appreciation” mean?
- How could “Mutual Appreciation” show in your relationship?
- What is the advantage of self-disclosure?
- What do we want most in a relationship? Why?
- How do we reach out to become ‘visible’?
- How do we know when our mates ‘see’ us?
- Does your current mate ‘see’ you now?
- What is the key to finding your soulmate?
Love is a Reciprocal Process
- What do humans ask of romantic love?
- Assess a past relationship—how did it measure up to the definition of romantic love?
- Assess your current relationship—how does it measure up to the definition of Romantic Love?
- And what have you learned from this assessment?